This page is dedicated to all the Dachshunds I have bred that have won awards, be it serious or fun!
All Dachshunds are Champions at Heart!!!
Please send me any pictures of my pups that have won awards you would like published on my site. Please send a brief discription.
Garlin's Autumn Trade Winds MS
This is my Auggie, he has been shown briefly and has alway done well. He won his class at this show in Alabama. I just wish he didn't like the bait and fingers so much!
Owner Linda LaClair, Georgia
This is Bear winning at a Benefit Fun Show in Washington D.C. Bear won Least Obedient and First runner up in Best in Show. Way to go Bear!
Owner Jennifer Hinchey from Washington, D.C.
Garlin's Chief Running Bear ML
Garlin's -MKS Logical Logan ML
This is Logan winning her first major, Best of Opposite Sex at 7 months. She also won Winners Bitch at this show. Congratulations to Kyle and Logan!
Owner Kyle Sammons from Indiana .
This is DIgger winning his International Championship. He is now competing for his AKC Championship and we hope he does as well.
What a guy!
Owner Beverly Golubosky from Fayetteville, N.C..
Mini Dachshunds Of Distinction
This page was last updated on: June 23, 2012
Logan and Kyle do it again!
This is Milka doing agility jumps at a
NADAC trial last November up in Youngsville, North Carolina.
Her full name is now:
Garlin's Carolina Milka Way NA, OAP, NAJ, OJP, NAC
Owner Margi Baldwin Moore
Florence, South Carolina
Garlin's Carolina Milka Way
How impressive is that!
Things I must remember -- to be a good dog
1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after
they throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just
because I like the way they smell.
3. I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box,
although they are tasty.
4. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
5. The sofa is not a 'face towel,' neither are Mom and Dad's laps.
6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
7. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
8. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for
Mom's driver's license and registration.
9. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's
on the toilet.
10. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable
way of saying "hello".
11. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under
the coffee table.
12. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering
the house - not after.
13. I will not throw up in the car.
14. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.
15. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick
my crotch when we have company.
16. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and
he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
No Promises but I will try to be a good dog!
AApril 15, 2007! This is Ti's first win, and
gives him 2 points towards his AKC Championship
June 21, 2008 Titan had Titan's first Major win and a very kind comment from the judge...
Winner's Dog at the Steel City DogClub Show
Sunday,April 13, 2008.
Titan is owned by Joanne D. Wolff of Von Wolff Kennels in Indiana
This is Ohana and her owners graduating Puppy Class.
Owner Ute from Suffolk, VA.